Wednesday 16 August 2017

Lucy prep......

Yesterday was a great day..............
I forgot on the weekend I was going to be home yesterday morning.............
It's one day at a time here some days..............
Anyway yesterday I had a supervise an exam for Boy Wonder..........
It had to be a quiet task, not too distracting and near him to supervise.......
YES YES I can hear you.......Lucy was calling........
So I sat and preped some Lucy...........all the unprepared ones in the tin from Sandy..........
I cut the non fussy backgrounds and traced out all the fussy blocks...........
I got the 4 that were not done to this point...............
pretty happy with that.......
then I had 2 cut in the tin ready for papers so I got them glued too.............
sometimes the fussy gluing is the worst part...........trying to get it perfect on the paper because if it is glued well it sews well.............
then one of my besties arrived for the night.........
she'll be back again Fri and Sat nights too.......
Catch you later.....
Chookyblue..... 

18 comments:

loulee said...

Methinks a fun weekend might be in store!

gracie said...

Looks like you have lots ready for the weekend.

Cheryll said...

Well at least you are "prepared" to do some stitching...if nothing comes of it... oh well... lol
Enjoy your friends visit... Xox

kiwikid said...

Great time for prepping...have a wonderful weekend.

Wendy said...

Good prep work always pays off in the end!

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Well done, all that hard work will make it so much easier later! Enjoy your friend's visit xx

Susan said...

Enjoy your bestie time - with needle & thread too

Ondrea said...

More good Lucy therapy.

Maria said...

Sew good you could get some Lucy prep done while supervising Wonder Boy..
What fun to have your bestie come stay.. Enjoy....

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Looks good have fun ❤️

Jo said...

Sounds like a good day

Days and colors said...

Good pre-work! I wish you a lovely and prolific weekend!

Wendy Caton Reed said...

Lucky Lucy, lucky you! Glad you got a few moments of stitching time!

sunny said...

Way to use your time productively! Pretty fabric.

Deb said...

what a perfect situation to bring Lucy out and visit with her.

Anthea said...

EPP prep can be a pain sometimes, but it's so necessary to do it well - as you have - to get a good result in the end!

Barb said...

Does look like fun.....love the fabric...but I don't know of a fabric I don't like.

Jenny said...

Hope wonder boy does well. Lucy is looking good too