Wednesday 2 August 2017

Droving..............

A few weeks ago I traded places with one of my brothers..........swapped cattle for cattle..........instead of being in the yards pregnancy testing and mustering I was on the road droving..........
long time readers of my blog would know I have spent many days on the road droving..........but this was just a one off day............
and whiling away the hours besides keeping the cows in line I did some stitching...........that is until you get too grotty..............Baby wipes are my friend......
Just some pics from the day playing with my camera.............
playing with my macro lens......
Swapped utes with my brother........he had a chair in so I got to sit out in the sun for awhile.........it was a glorious day..........pretty still...........i got a block finished but I can't find the photo of it and another block.........
long straight roads......plenty of these in my neck of the world..........
amazing skies.........
a couple of dogs........if only  I could remember their names maybe they would have been useful.......
Catch you later.......
Chookyblue.........

9 comments:

gracie said...

One thing for sure.....you do not live a boring life.

gracie said...

One thing for sure.....you do not live a boring life.

Sue SA said...

Great brother, he lent you his ute and dog! Nice pics....you should instagram your secenery shots ;)

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

What a great swap. Glad you were able to do some hand sewing.

Susan said...

Wonderful skies...
Have sewing will travel??

Lin said...

Beautiful pictures - love the first one with the reflections. xx

Maria said...

It is dry your way. Sure does beat yard work - dust in your eyes and grit in your mouth.....

NancyRose said...

Wonderful pics !!! I love them !
The picture below the dog seems to be a wild boar ! :-)

I love your sky too

Wendy said...

wow, looks like hot work.