Thursday 8 April 2010

GDITC shopping..........

I had emailed the pics to draft post and forgot to come back and publish it.............
just had to get these gorgeous Garden Party fabrics..........
This range is so beautiful...........I love it.........
At Girls Day in the Country Kerry had lots of prizes............I was lucky to win this pice of fabric and I think this is a 2 metre length......fantastic...........
and I shared a box of these Vandini threads with Kylie.............they are available at The Home Patch........beautiful variegation...
oh and in the fun and games we have on the side with all the blog girls and a few extras friends we had a present swap on the Sat evening before dinner..........a low cost present and this year it had to start with the letter "N" this is what i received "notions"......pictures of and something to store them in...........thanks Fiona
Catch you later..............
Chookyblue

12 comments:

Lurline said...

Beautiful, beautiful!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Miriam said...

Ohhh I love that floral fabric!!
Gorgeous!

a good yarn said...

I too think Garden Party is gorgeous. I need some and I need some now! Congratulations on your prizes - they are terrific! Ann :-)

Bec said...

Gorgeous fabrics....love Garden Party, os pretty. Any ideas as to what you will use the 2m for???
Gorgeous threads, any planned projects?? The N swap was lots of fun, lovely notions from Fiona!

Grethe said...

Agree :-) The Garden Party range is very suitable for the Garden`s Journal ..... together with hundreds of other fabrices!!
This is enjoyable.

Julia said...

Just beautiful..love it!
Julia ♥

Rebecca said...

I love Garden Party and used a layer cake of it in my Hidden star quilt I just made. Congrates on your prizes. Have fun
Hugs Bec

Kylie said...

I just love Garden Party. I am using them in my Gardeners Journal quilt. Have you used your threads yet?

Unknown said...

I just love Blackbird Designs fabric and cannot wait to see what they've come up with this time at Quilt Market in May!

DAWNIE said...

Oh lovely prize - i missed out seeing what everyone received,(as was busy shopping at Kerry's)_ so is great doing the blog hop looking at whom received what. Garden party fabric is nice and lucky you with a prizewin - 2 metres will come in handy

Thimbleanna said...

How fun to have a gift exchange with a "letter". I need to remember that!!!

Ginger Patches said...

Oh that zipper fabric is awesome!!! Lot's of fun stuff here :)