Friday 16 November 2007

Christmas update

Well try as I may I cannot update the last post or put links in this one but if you go to the Secret Santa list on the right............2 girls have done a post so check it out.....
Linda R - USA (14th Nov)has her great Aussie tradition leg of Lamb organised and Pavlova I am coming over for dinner

Paula Sweet P - USA (15th Nov) Paula's first Christmas with her own family was a classic.......lol....I am still having a laugh but you will have to head over and see what she had to say.......

go on share the Christmas cheer.......what do you do and where do you go........what traditions do you have.........

15 sleeps to the Secret Santa Christmas Swap post date.
39 sleeps until Christmas........

3 comments:

Nicole said...

39 days until Christmas!?!?!? Yikes. I had better get cracking or there won't be any presents under my tree!

Teodo said...

oh oh Christmas run to us quikly..............
ciao ciao

Anonymous said...

WHOA only 15 more days??? Well I guess there's even less now. LOL!!!I better step it up!!!