Monday 10 September 2007

Sheep work and my 100th post

Yippee.......hey Sharon I made it to 100 now also............100 posts............gosh I have met so many "imaginaery friends" since I started blogging..............it is so nice to make something and someone will see it and leave a nice comment...................when you sew at home alone it is a fantastic way to share and learn..........you are all so nice and helpful...........Sharon and I made an agreement about 10 posts ago that we would exchange gifts when we reached 100............she did that today so I am preparing the parcel now................
.........2 posts in one day but I had to much for one post and totally different stuff..............well no work on the blocks I am making but I did have a very busy day................lots of washing now the visitors have gone............made a couple of cakes for morning teas for the kids, mowed the lawn, helped with the sheep work when they were in the yards thank goodness I didn't have to muster (bring the sheep to the yards) the sheep as the grasses etc at the moment are no good for my hayfever...........don't have to go to far on the motor bike and the eyes get itchy and I start sneezing no fun.........it was so windy and dusty in the sheep yards today........get this job done and we don't have
Anyway we were jetting (spraying) the sheep with stuff that stops them from being flyblown in the warmer months.........the ewes (mothers) run thru the long race and thru the spray at the end ........all the lambs will get a nice ear tag and an ear mark and a needle vaccination and a couple of other things done tomorrow............I am heading to town to the paid work area........no sheep for me tomorrow..............heading to bed as I am exhausted..............goodnight...........

23 comments:

Rose Johnston said...

Congrats on the 100th post, looking forward to the next 100!!!

Elizabeth said...

Congrats on your post! I'm not even close to 100! All these imaginary friends are fun!

Yvonne said...

Congratulations! Isn't blogging just the best.....looking forward to reading many more.

Annie said...

Well done on 100 posts! I am almost up to 50 and find it hard to believe I am having so much fun chatting and reading with my cyber friends!

Teodo said...

Congratulations!!!
I Love my blog's friends.
ciao ciao

May Kristin said...

Congrats on your 100th post! I can see I have a long way to go!
Wow, what a busy day! You deserve a good night sleep!

Joni said...

Congrats on your 100th post chookyblue! Looks like a hard day's work at the ranch there! Is that a centapede?

dutchcomfort said...

Congrats on your 100th post Donna! Thanks for sharing your wonderful life with us. I love your sheep photo-collage!

chook said...

congrats on your 100th post
I hope you have a fab day
Hugs Beth

Joni said...

chookyblue do you mean why can't you email me? I don't wish to receive any emails at this time. Sorry honey. I still enjoy your comments on the blogs though.

jodie said...

Congratulations on your 100th!

Unknown said...

I am so glad that you began blogging, congratulations on your 100th post and I await for the next 100. Your sheeps are a lot different from ours here in Iceland!

Tazzie said...

Congratulations on your 100th post, wow, that sure did come up fast!
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

Annie said...

What do I need to do Chooky Blue??? I have been doing a lot of fiddling with buttons lately and am feeling quite computer savvy, but it really is all an act!

Nihal said...

Great Donna! Congratulations on yr 100th post! Wish the same for me, who's quite new blogger;)
Have a great day!

corry said...

Donna, Congratulations on your 100th post! To another 100 more! Thanks for sharing!

Carole said...

Congrads on your 100th post and here's to many more! Hum... toasting with coffee here. It's early morning. Have a great eveving!

Jeanne said...

Adding my congratulations to you for making your 100th blog post! Time sure flies when you're having fun!

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!!! Congrats on the 100. Now lets see who can get there again first? LOL!!!! Ready, set, GO!!!

Annie said...

Hi Chooky, Love those photo blocks you do. You are a clever puss!

Annie said...

Do you know I'm up to 46 posts? I'll have to have a give away at 50!

Wendy said...

Congrats on your 100th post. I'm so glad to have found you in blogland.

The Naturalist's Daughter said...

Congratulations on your 100th post. May there be many more.
Love the sheep pictures