Friday 20 July 2007

PIF Challenge

I've joined the Pay it Forward challenge. I think it will be fun. I joined over at Sharon's - Red Geranium Cottage blog. She does beautiful work and I can't wait to receive something that she has made.............
I love doing things for people and making gifts for my friends. The first three people to join me will receive a handmade gift from me. I have 365 days to make it and send. Hopefully it won't take me that long though.
Then each of you three must also put this on your blog and get three people each to sign up. Then you make your three people a handmade gift. I think it sounds great. Hopefully three bloggers out there will want a handmade gift from me.
All you have to do is put this fun challenge up on your blog and lets keep it going.
So.........do I have three bloggers out there that would like a prezzie from me.............leave a comment but you had better be quick................

4 comments:

jodie said...

Sounds great, count me in!

Jodie

Anonymous said...

Jodie,
I think I have an idea of what I'm making you. I pulled out a few of my books tonight and looked thru. I can't wait to start your prezzie. Good luck with your three. They better be quick or the spots will be gone.
Sharon
I have 364 days left to complete. Haaa

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, the e-mail was supposed to be for you. I looked at Jodie's name above the comment and wrote Jodie. LOL Yes it was mean for you. How do I unblock my e-mail? Others can see it. I dont know why you can't. Do you know how I undo that?

keslyn said...

Count me in Donna, I am like you I love making things for other people, I will check with you a little later on exactly how it works.
Happy sewing
Kerry
PS Are you counting down the days until your visit to Nundle